Dental Implants in Newmarket
Complete your smile!
Our dental implant services are great options for patients looking to correct or complete their smile.
If you think you are a candidate for dental implants, please contact our Newmarket team today!
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth (usually made out of titanium) that is placed into the upper or lower jaw bone to provide a replacement for missing teeth. A dental implant can also help support a denture or a dental bridge. One of our dentists in Newmarket is going to assess your teeth situation and make a recommendation for your tooth replacement option, based on your oral health and needs.
You are required to visit your dentist for a consultation appointment to assess your candidacy for Invisalign®.
Why might I need a Dental Implant?
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Help bite problems, caused by shifting teeth
- Restore digestion, chewing, and speech
- Support a dental bridge or a denture
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Limits further bone loss, in most circumstances
- Improved appearance
- No change to healthy teeth
- Periodontal disease