Dental Implants in Newmarket
At Dentistry in Newmarket, your smile comes first! We can replace damaged or missing teeth with dental implant procedures and equipment in the Newmarket community.
Complete your smile!
Our dental implant services are great options for patients looking to correct or complete their smile.
If you think you are a candidate for dental implants, please contact our Newmarket team today!
What are Dental Implants?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth (usually made out of titanium) that is placed into the upper or lower jaw bone to provide a replacement for missing teeth. A dental implant can also help support a denture or a dental bridge. One of our dentists in Newmarket will assess your teeth situation and make a recommendation for your tooth replacement option, based on your oral health and needs.
You will be required to visit your dentist for a consultation appointment to assess your candidacy for Invisalign®.
Why might I need a Dental Implant?
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Help bite problems, caused by shifting teeth
- Restore digestion, chewing, and speech
- Support a dental bridge or a denture
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Limits further bone loss, in most circumstances
- Improved appearance
- No change to healthy teeth
- Periodontal disease